Rear end accidents are one of the most common car crashes. Even at low speeds, these wrecks can leave motorists with serious injuries requiring extensive medical care. At Youd Law, our Lake Oswego rear end accident attorney excels at establishing fault and fully documenting your losses. If you want the maximum compensation, please contact our firm today. We can provide an overview of the legal process and your rights.
What Causes Rear End Accidents?
Most of these wrecks are caused by:
- Tailgating: a motorist is following a car too closely, which robs them of time to stop if the driver up ahead hits the brakes.
- Distraction: cell phones are a key source of distraction. Someone looking at a phone won’t see that the driver up ahead has stopped.
- Speeding: the faster a car travels, the more time it needs to come to a complete stop.
- Aggressive driving: a motorist might try to pass, only to pull back into the lane, whereupon they smash into the car in front.
- Failure to yield: a motorist might cut off another driver, leading to a collision.
Any negligence can make the driver liable for a collision. To establish fault, we often rely on witness testimony, any dash cam footage, and physical evidence, like skid marks. Our legal team will canvas the area to make sure you have a strong case when negotiating with an insurer.
IT'S FREE TO
Our clients say it best
At Youd Law, we pride ourselves in offering unmatched service. Lance and his staff are responsive and respectful, providing efficient, expert assistance in a kind and courteous manner.
SEE MORE REVIEWS
We cannot thank you enough for your generous intervention for our dear friends. It shows how God used you to answer prayer!
I wouldn’t want to go up against you Lance. Thanks to you and your team for your hard work.
It’s been a long battle and I want you to know I appreciate all you have done.
God answers…..One of our dear friends reached out to a lawyer she knows for me. What a great man! He contacted me and spent over a half an hour on the phone answering my questions.