A Voice for Oregon Car Accident Victims
Car accidents happen in the blink of an eye. Whether you are in a parking lot, on the freeway, or backing out of your driveway, you never expected to get hit. But any wreck can leave you in serious financial distress, not to mention physical pain and mental anguish.
According to the Department of Transportation, Oregon saw 19,343 car accidents in 2020 which resulted in bodily injuries. In total, almost 28,000 people suffered an injury and more than 500 were unfortunately killed.
Let Attorney Lance D. Youd help you. Oregon law gives car accident victims important rights following a wreck, but the right attorney can often make the difference in any case.
Common Car Accidents
We’ve helped many people injured in some of the most common car accidents, including:
- Rear-end collision. Most common at intersections and in parking lots. These accidents involve one car ramming the car in front of it.
- Head-on collision. Common on the freeway or on side streets. Two vehicles collide head to head, often at high speeds.
- Rollover. Most frequently seen on rural roads. Most rollover accidents are caused by high speeding vehicles.
- Sideswipe. Commonly seen on the freeway when vehicles are merging. One car will strike another traveling parallel to it.
- Side-impact collision. A common accident at intersections. The front of one car rams the side of another. This accident is also called a “T-bone” because the two cars come together to form the letter T.
- Multi-car pileups. These horrifying accidents occur on the freeway. Several cars can be involved when traffic is congested.
- Single-vehicle crash. Can happen anywhere. A car is forced off the road by a phantom car or by a road defect.
IT'S FREE TO
Our clients say it best
At Youd Law, we pride ourselves in offering unmatched service. Lance and his staff are responsive and respectful, providing efficient, expert assistance in a kind and courteous manner.
SEE MORE REVIEWS
We cannot thank you enough for your generous intervention for our dear friends. It shows how God used you to answer prayer!
I wouldn’t want to go up against you Lance. Thanks to you and your team for your hard work.
It’s been a long battle and I want you to know I appreciate all you have done.
God answers…..One of our dear friends reached out to a lawyer she knows for me. What a great man! He contacted me and spent over a half an hour on the phone answering my questions.